Social Care Workers Required 3 x Maternity Cover
Plus, Relief Social Care Workers
Misty Croft Ltd. are seeking applications from highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals to join our social care teams, working with separated children seeking asylum in our Dublin based children’s residential units.
Misty Croft Ltd. aims to assist and support young people displaced from their country of origin who are separated from family and friends in preparing them for onward placements.
We consider each young person we work with to be an equal and valued member of society, whose individual needs are met through a high-quality, needs led service by a competent, skilled and caring workforce.
Candidates are required to demonstrate competency in Social Care and have excellent interpersonal skills
- A recognised professional qualification in a Social Care or equivalent
- A minimum of 1 years post qualifying experience (desirable)
- Proficient in IT skills
What we are looking for in our SCW’s:
- Enthusiastic, motivated individuals with a diverse skill set
- Knowledge of relevant childcare legislation, National Standards for Children’s Residential Centres and best practice.
- Kindness and compassion
- Good report writing skills
- Knowledge/experience of working with people from culturally diverse backgrounds
- Full clean driving licence (desirable)
Reporting to: Social Care Manager, probationary period will apply
Closing date for Applications Friday 26th April 2019
Application form attached, completed form should sent to: email@example.com
Please note successful applicants will be subject to Misty Croft vetting process in line with TUSLA/HSE guidelines including Garda clearance.
Misty Croft Ltd is an equal opportunity employer