Tigers Childcare provides high quality childcare solutions catering for children aged 4months to 12 years in the greater Dublin area. We offer high quality childcare that supports working parents who require flexible care and educational services that meet their needs from 7:30am until 6:30pm, 51 weeks per year.
Tigers has established itself as a provider of high quality early years and after-school care that is unparalleled in the market-place today. As a growing commercial enterprise, the company remains committed to evidence-based practice that ensures the best outcomes for children and families attending our service. Tiger’s only employ fully qualified and experienced staff and our workforce is committed to our vision, with many of our original staff remaining with the organisation.
We work closely with the County Childcare Committees, Better Start and Early Childhood Ireland to ensure high standards. We use both Síolta and Aistear as tools in supporting higher standards and a quality curriculum for children in our care. Our services are registered with and inspected by. With the use of ITERS and ECERS scales we strive not only to provide care to a basic Tusla standard, but also strive for best practise and excellence at all times.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Childcare Discounts
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Educational Assistance
- Employee Recognition Rewards
- Exclusive Employee Lifestyle & Learning Discount Platform
- The opportunity to work with a team of dedicated childcare professionals.
Candidates must hold a minimum of Fetac Level 5 (or recognised equivalent) in a childcare qualification and must have relevant experience in a similar role.
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Candidates must provide 2 x written references and copy of qualification certificates at time of interview. Candidate details will be submitted for Garda Vetting
FULL DAY CARE EARLY YEAR CENTRES
1. Early Years Educators
We are looking for Early Years Educators join our team of dedicated childcare professionals in the following locations;
- Ashbourne, Co. Meath (full-time, permanent position to commence in June 2019)
- Leopardstown, Dublin 18 (full-time, permanent positions, to commence ASAP)
- Balgriffin, Dublin 13 (full-time, permanent positions to commence ASAP)
- Blanchardstown, Dublin 15 (full-time & part-time, permanent positions, to commence ASAP)
Early Years Educator Role Description:
To support and assist in the provision of full time day care of the highest quality, in a holistic setting.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Be willing to work with children of various ages from babies to after school children.
- Perform a variety of tasks, such a nappy changing, toileting, sterilising, feeding, nap supervision and engaging in play.
- Conduct observations & learning stories for key children.
- Follow the policies & procedures of the service at all times.
- Cleaning, tidying and storage of equipment and toys after use.
- Co-ordinate the implementation of activities suitable for different age groups.
- Maintain room and equipment to ensure the health and safety of children at all times.
- Ensure a good standard of hygiene.
- Organise materials and toys to the benefit of children throughout the day.
- Support children’s developments – emotional, social, physical and cognitive in carrying out activities.
- Attend meetings and undergo training as required.
- Be aware of Child Protection Procedures and advise manager should you have any concerns about a child.
- Maintain strict confidentiality – any breach of confidentiality about children or their families will constitute gross misconduct.
- Perform other reasonable and relevant duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Perform school collections as per collections policy.
- Weekly planning & emerging interests.
- Floor books & interest tables.