NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
Applications are invited for the position of
Reporting to the Board of Directors
Le Chéile is seeking to recruit a dynamic Centre Manager to oversee the smooth running and compliancy of the service.
About LeChèile Donnycarney
LeChèile Donnycarney Community & Youth Centre CLG, also known as LeChèile Donnycarney, is governed by a voluntary Board of Directors. The objective of LeChèile Donnycarney is for the benefit of the community to organise, manage, facilitate and co-ordinate activities and services that will encourage the development of educational, social, cultural, recreational and spiritual needs of the general community including young people at risk in Donnycarney and neighbouring areas. LeChèile is a registered charity, and is currently operating a thriving community facilities and services provider for Donnycarney and neighbouring communities.
- Execute the strategic and operational plans of LeChèile in relation to service provision and quality of delivery
- Directly manage the services team and manage the induction and ongoing training of staff.
- Be responsible for the day to day management of finances
- Develop, update and manage all relevant policies and procedures (risk management, safety statements, data protection, etc.), including relevant parties where necessary.
- Carry out continuous review of services to ensure client satisfaction, delivery efficiency and cost effectiveness
- Work to maintain a culture of transparency and excellence and ensure efficient and effective use of resources, adhering to accountability standards and systems that track effectiveness and impact.
- Ensure that quality and health and safety are at the forefront of service provision, that risks are assessed and facilities are maintained to a high standard.
- Complete administrative reporting requirements in relation to funders and Government bodies.
- Provide administrative support to the Board of Directors
- Maximise the utilisation of all resources
Experience & Qualifications
- Previous experience of understanding compliance needs and standards in the charity or related sector
- Ideally some facilities management exposure
- Previous experience of recruiting and managing staff including training and development
- Experience in positively engaging with stakeholders within and external to the organisation.
- Previous knowledge of health and safety and risk management.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience of financial management, administrative systems and reporting requirements.
- Track record of managing client and staff relationships.
- Good planning and organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks effectively in a dynamic and pressurised environment.
- A degree or third level qualification in a business discipline is desirable.
Location: LeChèile Donnycarney
Working Hours: 35 hours per week excluding breaks. The core office hours are Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm. Some flexibility around working hours will be required. 25 days annual leave.
Salary: Administration Grade 6 in line with the public services salary €46,771-€57,157 per annum.
Salary will commensurate with experience.
Successful candidates will require to be Garda Vetted for this position.
Send your cover letter, C.V and completed application form to
HR Department, Le Chéile Donnycarney Community and Youth Centre CLG, Collins Avenue East, Donnycarney, Dublin 5. D05 X535
Closing date: Tuesday 16th April 2019 @ 5pm