Limerick Youth Service is a voluntary Youth Work Organisation whose Mission is “connecting with young people and supporting them to reach their full potential.” It offers a range of quality services responding to the needs of young people throughout Limerick City and County.
Northside Youth Space is a Youth Initiative catering for young people primarily between the ages of 10 – 21 years and is based in the Ballynanty area of Limerick City. It is a dedicated recreation and activity space for all young people with emphasis both on programmes/projects focused on young people at risk and on universal provision.
Building and Facilities Person (39 hours)
Responsible for assisting the Manager in the operating, maintaining and client utilisation of Northside Youth Space in a safe, clean and efficient manner. Maintenance, repair and upkeep of premises. This role will include evenings and some weekends.
- At least 2 years previous experience in a similar supervisory role and the ability to work with young people.
- Strong Communication Skills both written and oral.
- Knowledge of health & safety practices.
Administrator (39 hours)
The successful candidate will be responsible for the provision of administrative support to the centre manager. They will act as first and main point of contact for all service users, visitors and clients.
Requirements for this role include:
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a similar role.
- Excellent organisational, communication and leadership skills.
- Fully proficient in the use of MS office and competent in all aspects of office administration.
- Ability to work flexible hours including some early evenings.
How to apply:
To be considered eligible for the above vacancies interested candidates must complete an application form. A job description and application form can be downloaded online at http://www.limerickyouthservice.com/get-involved/vacancies or alternatively e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for receipt of applications is Monday 22nd April 2019
Limerick Youth Service is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunity
(A panel may be formed from this recruitment process from which future vacancies in the organisation may be filled and will expire after 1 year)
This project is supported by the Department of Rural and Community Development and Pobal through the Community Services Programme.