CORK YOUTH OFFICER VACANCIES
Foróige, the National Youth Development Organisation, in partnership with Cork Education and Training Board (CETB), invite applications for the following Youth Officer vacancies arising in the Cork Region:
- TOGHER YOUTH DEVELOPMENT PROJECT (fixed term contract 35 hrs per week)
- GLANMIRE/RIVERSTOWN YOUTH DEVELOPMENT PROJECT (fixed term contract 35 hrs per week)
- FARRANREE YOUTH DEVELOPMENT PROJECT (fixed term contract 21hrs per week)
- BALLYPHEHANE ACTION FOR YOUTH (fixed term contract 17.5 hrs per week)
- CARRIGALINE AND LOWER HARBOUR TARGETED YOUTH SERVICE PROJECT (fixed term contract 35 hrs per week)
Applicants must have the following essential requirements;
- Education to Degree standard preferably in Youth and Community Work
- Minimum of 1 year relevant experience in a similar role (exclusive of student placement experiences)
- Ability to engage target group
- Relevant paid or voluntary experience of working with young people.
- Access to car and full Irish driving licence.
- Experience in report writing and writing funding applications.
PLEASE VIEW THE JOB SPEC (SEE BELOW) FOR FULL DETAILS ON ALL REQUIREMENTS.
HOW TO APPLY:
The job spec and Foróige Job application form can be downloaded from this page and can also be downloaded from the ‘careers’ section of our website www.foroige.ie. Applications for this vacancy should be made by way of Foróige Job Application form only. Completed application forms can be emailed to email@example.com
Closing date for receipt of applications is 12.00pm FRIDAY 22nd MARCH 2019.
Applications received after this deadline will not be accepted.
Foróige is committed to a policy of Equality of Opportunity in its employment practices.