South Dublin County Childcare Committee seeks a dynamic and experienced Manager
to lead our established staff team
South Dublin County Childcare Committee was established in 2002 to strategically co-ordinate the sustainable development of an accessible and holistic quality childcare infrastructure in South Dublin County. South Dublin CCC is funded by the Department of Children and Youth Affairs (DCYA) and acts as the local agent for DCYA in South Dublin County.
A minimum of three years’ experience in a management role and a third level qualification at Level 8 in a relevant discipline, which may include; Management, Childcare, Social Care/Science, Community Development, Education, Family Support.
- Minimum of three years project and staff management experience
- Working knowledge of HR legislation and Financial Management
- Familiarity in the areas of Corporate Governance and Compliance pertaining to the public sector and charitable organisations
- Proficiency in planning complex service delivery using limited resources.
- Excellent communication and networking skills and experience of working collaboratively.
- Strong understanding and experience of the early years’ sector and up to date with all recent policy developments within the sector.
- Leadership skills and performance management experience.
- Strong understanding & experience of social inclusion issues.
- Proficient in MS packages e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook, programme databases and SharePoint portals.
- Experience of service delivery within disadvantaged communities.
- Knowledge of workings of the community/voluntary/public sector.
- Experience in the delivery of training and supports in the community / voluntary and/or statutory sectors.
- Drivers licence & provision of car for business purposes.
Terms and Conditions for the position are detailed within the Job Description.
Application forms should be returned to the Chairperson, South Dublin County Childcare Committee, Clondalkin Civic Offices, 9th Lock Road, Clondalkin, Dublin 22. or by email to email@example.com. CV’s will not be accepted.
The Closing date for receiving applications is 5pm on the Wednesday 3rd April 2019. Interviews will take place on Tuesday 16th April 2019.
South Dublin County Childcare Committee is an equal opportunities employer.