Exciting Opportunity to join the team at NZone Sports Crèche and After School Club
Through the provision of childcare through sport, we offer a service that is unique in Ireland and is recognised as a model of best practice both nationally and internationally. NZone Sports Crèche and After School Club is equipped with a host of sports facilities for children including a 20,000 sq ft indoor sports arena. N Zone is committed to working in partnership with parents/ guardians to provide quality care and education to children aged 11months – 12 years in Kinsealy, Co Dublin.
After School Practitioner (Part-Time: 25 hours p/w)
We require a hardworking, fun loving, reliable, enthusiastic, innovative individual that enjoys working as part of a great team. This is a part time position, 13.00 - 18.00 Monday – Friday.
There is the possibility of additional hours during school holidays.
- Qualification in Sports Coaching/fitness desirable
- Some experience in after schools setting would be beneficial
- Assisting in all areas of the day to day running of the afterschool and display the ability to plan and implement exciting, innovative after schools sports programmes
- An ability to plan/run a classroom through Arts & Crafts, Baking & Gardening
- A love for working with children
- Clean Garda Clearance essential
Candidates interested in the above positions should send a current CV and cover letter specifying which role applied for to: email@example.com .
The closing date for receipt of applications is strictly no later than Friday 22nd March 2019.
NZone is an equal opportunities employer.