(Maternity Leave Cover)
Maynooth University is committed to a strategy in which the primary University goals of excellent research and scholarship and outstanding education are interlinked and equally valued.
We are seeking to a childcare assistant to fill a maternity leave cover post.
- To lead an ECCE/ Preschool room.
- To work in close co-operation with the Manager and other team members;
- To act, if required, as a key worker to specified children,
- To ensure the safety, security and wellbeing of all children in your care;
- To assist in the planning and implementation of an age appropriate stimulating programme of activities which will enhance the child’s natural growth and development;
- To ensure all quality and safety standards are maintained in the Crèche at all times.
- To, guide, observe, stimulate and supervise children in a safe and caring environment as part of the childcare team;
The Crèche provides a childcare and pre-school service to the children of students and staff of the University, catering for children aged from 1 year up to school going age. The aim is to provide a safe, secure, stimulating environment, which embraces children. Maynooth University Crèche adheres to the “Aistear” curriculum framework and also the “Síolta” framework. The modern purpose-built Crèche is located on the North Campus.
Closing Date: 23:30hrs (local Irish time) on Sunday, 24 March 2019
Please note all applications must be made via our Online Recruitment Portal at the following link:
Applications must be submitted by the closing date and time specified above. Any applications which are still in progress at the closing time on the specified closing date will be cancelled automatically by the system.
Late applications will not be accepted.