Tús Nua Childcare is a newly developed service providing mainstream Residential Care to young people. We are inviting applications for the position of;
Team Leader x 2
Located at Virginia, Co. Cavan
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced, enthusiastic, organised, and dedicated individual to join our service.
You must be solution focused and innovative in your approach and take charge for the provision of a high-quality person-centred service in line with the National Standards for Children’s Residential Centres.
- Have clear knowledge and understanding of the National Standards, the organisational Policies and Procedures, as well as all relevant legislation and have an awareness of how this translates to practice.
- Ensure the staff team has clear knowledge and understanding of such standards, policies and procedures and legislation and an ability to implement and uphold these in order to promote best practice.
- Place quality service at the heart of all thinking and decision making within the Centre.
- Demonstrate efficient budgeting skills thus ensuring the needs of the Centre are consistently and adequately met.
- Deputize for the Centre Manager as and when required.
- Applicants must have a recognised qualification in Social Studies/Social Care or other relevant qualification.
- Applicants must have 3 years’ experience in Social Care.
- Applicants must be flexible in order to meet the needs of the Centre.
- Must have a full drivers license.
What we offer
- In return we offer a working environment that is supportive and where each staff member is valued.
- Competitive salary with incremental scale - in line with qualifications and experience.
- On call allowance.
- Generous sleep over rate.
- 22 days per year annual leave.
- All training will be provided.
Should you wish to apply for this position, please forward your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
To request a Job Description please send email to email@example.com
All informal enquiries, please contact HR at 087 931 82 92