Position Social Care Leader
Do you live in Navan, Meath, Mullingar, Cavan?
We are seeking a full time, permanent Social Care Leader in County Meath to work in our mainstream residential children’s service. The successful applicant will work in close collaboration with the Centre Manager in creating and maintaining a warm, accepting and secure environment for the young people and to ensure the highest possible standards of care are maintained at all times
Would you like to join a progressive and dynamic company?
If so, here’s some of what we can offer you….
- Attractive salary with incremental scale
- Generous sleepover allowance
- On-call allowance
- Individual and Family Health Care Scheme
- Complimentary core professional training supplied & paid allowance
- Significant career progression opportunities
- Regular Team building and staff away days
- Life Cover
- Company pension scheme
- Continued professional development educational grants available to teams and individual staff
- 50% reduction on all professional training offered by Social Care Training Ireland
- Level 7 Degree in any of the following; Youth and Community Work, Social Care, Applied Social Studies, Addiction Studies, Psychiatric Nursing, Psychology, Counselling and Psychotherapy.
- Full clean drivers licence
The successful candidate will possess;
- Minimum 3 years of experience working within a young people’s residential unit
- Experience working within a residential & team environment
- Proven track record of working on own initiative
- Working knowledge of issues facing young people leaving care
- Committed to being positive & flexible with a passion for working with young adults
For further details or to apply, contact Roisin Foley on 085 8030322 or email firstname.lastname@example.org