Daughters of Charity Community Services
The Daughters of Charity Community Services (DoCCS), located at 8-9 Henrietta Street, Dublin 1, provides a range of educational, training and social care services for adults, youth and children in the North Inner City.
We are recruiting for various positions in our Early Years’ Service:
- Early Years Childcare Practitioner – part-time / maternity cover (May to December with month of August off as paid leave)
- Early Years Childcare Practitioner - Relief Staff (Various hours)
Full Job Description attached below
Early Years Childcare Practitioner
Required Skills and Competencies:
- A relevant third level qualification in the field of Early Childhood Care & Education (a minimum QQI Level 5 or relevant equivalent is required)
- Minimum of 3 years experience working in an Early Years setting: experience of working in a community-based Early Years Service would be a distinct advantage
- Experience and training in Síolta & Aistear
- A passion for working with young children and their families
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills, with an ability to manage multiple work tasks and a busy environment
Salary: (€21,358 – €35,919 pro rata) based on HSE Clerical Grade, 01/11/13
Please complete the DoCCS application form (attached below) indicating which post/posts you are applying for (If both, please state). Please note that interviews for the relief panel will be conducted as applications are received.
CVs will not be accepted and incomplete application forms may not be considered.
Please submit completed application form and cover letter to Louise Mullins, by email: email@example.com or by post: Louise Mullins, HR Manager, Daughters of Charity Community Services, 9 Henrietta Street, Dublin 1.
Closing date for the receipt of completed application forms for the Maternity Leave position is Friday 22nd March at 5pm.
The Daughters of Charity Community Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer and we welcome, and strive to have, a diverse workforce