NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
North Meath / Cavan Region
Integrated Children and Family Services (ICFS) is a new service providing community- based residential supports to children in care. ICFS provides medium to long term-accommodation for up to 4 young people aged 12-18. We promote the importance of participation of family members in all aspects of the young person’s life. We also promote the integration of the young person within their community and work within a relationship-based approach to care.
We are currently seeking to recruit both Full Time & Part Time Social Care Workers & Night Workers. ICFS offers successful applicants an excellent opportunity to join a new exciting child and family service. ICFS offers a diverse range of trainings for all its staff.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- To work for ICFS within the authority delegated to him/her by the manager;
- To contribute to the promotion, creation and maintenance of a welcoming, caring, safe and supportive environment in ICFS, ensuring a high standard of care is delivered;
- To provide a wide range of interventions, support and supervision to the young person;
- To treat young people with unconditional Positive Regard.
- Ability to demonstrate the skills required to work in the area of residential care;
- Commitment to providing the highest level of service and achieving positive outcomes for children in care.
- A strong commitment to children’s rights and child protection and enjoy working in a dynamic, challenging environment.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Have a recognised qualification at minimum level 7 in Social Care. Other relevant disciplines may also be considered including Social Work, Community Work.
Garda Vetting and a full clean driving liscence are requirements for these positions
Closing Date 15th March 2019, 17.00 pm.
If you think you have the appropriate knowledge, qualification and experience, are looking for a challenge, and would like to contribute your skills and expertise to build a safe and positive home for young people please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
For confidential Informal enquiries please contact Maurice @ 0877851650