NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
Help to create an Ireland where every young person’s mental health is valued and supported.
Our Jigsaw clinical teams are growing. If you are a Psychologist, Social Worker, Occupational Therapist, Mental Health Nurse, or ICP registered Psychotherapist, and are interested in:
- A full-time permanent role in either Dublin or Galway / Roscommon
- Clinical Manager role in Dublin 15
- New role of eMental Health Clinical Manager
- Forming part of a national panel for a Jigsaw Clinician or Senior Clinician role
- Sessional contract work across our services nationally
Please visit our website for a full list of clinical vacancies, job descriptions and application forms: jigsaw.ie/clinicalroles
At Jigsaw we are committed to leading a nationwide transformation in the area of youth mental health. By joining our team, you will play a key part in helping us to create an Ireland where every young person’s mental health is valued and supported. We have a strong presence in communities across the country, with our 12 Jigsaw services currently providing mental health support to young people experiencing mild to moderate mental health difficulties. As an organisation, we’re continuing to grow. So if you have the skills and experience we require, along with the passion to support young people on their journey, we want to hear from you.