NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
Gorey Youth Needs Group CLG
Project Coordinator – Full Time – 32 hrs p.w.
Gorey Youth Needs Group (GYNG) was first established in 1995 and has since proven it is commitment to supporting young people and their families living in the Gorey area. We achieve this through the provision of professional and effective services. We are looking employ a project coordinator to lead the organisation.
- Experience of working in the Voluntary/NGO sector.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience of staff and organisational management at a senior level, including: strategic planning, change and project management, human resources, finances, fundraising and governance.
- Working knowledge of all sectors of the Organisation: Childcare, Youth work & Local Training initiative.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills: verbal, written and public speaking.
- Flexibility, with an ability to multitask and take on different roles depending on the demands of the organisation, is required along with availability to work occasional evenings and weekends.
- A third level qualification is essential.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in working in a progressive and dynamic organisation, please forward your CV together with a covering letter to reach us not later than 12noon Friday 15th February to Annette.firstname.lastname@example.org