NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
FamiliBase is a centre for children, young people and families based in Ballyfermot. FamiliBase is seeking to recruit an experienced and dynamic Administrator.
The successful candidates will only be appointed after successful completion of Garda vetting and reference checks.
The role will support the day to day administration with regard to programme data collection, maintenance, development, updating and reporting.
The Programmes Administrator reports directly to the Programme & Service Coordinator (Youth & Community Supports).
The successful candidate will have a:
- A relevant qualification
- Minimum 3 years working in a demanding office environment preferably in a community based setting
- Proficiency in MS Office is essential. Possess a high level of IT literacy and experienced in using Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook etc.
- Experience of a role where there is a requirement to multitask and prioritise a demanding workload in a busy and changing environment
- Strong ability to work independently post induction.
- Commitment to confidentiality and discretion is essential to this role
- The ability to work within a wider continuum of service delivery is essential
- Demonstrated flexible attitude and orientation towards work
Job description and application forms are attached.
Application is by way of application form and a CV. CV’s only will not be accepted.
Please return your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org including the application code in the subject line PA
Closing date for applications is 1pm on Thursday 21st February 2019
Shortlisting will apply. FamiliBase is an equal opportunities employer.
Please note only candidates shortlisted for interview will be contacted