Youth Counselling Service Administrator
(Part-time 19 hours)
Kildare Youth Services (KYS) supports young people, children and families in Co. Kildare & West Wicklow to enable them to live a full and active life within their communities and society.
The Youth Counselling Service is a TUSLA funded project, which provides therapeutic support to young people from 11 – 25 years and their families.
The Administrator role will provide admin support and back-up to the Youth Counselling Service Coordinator and the Youth Counselling Team. The successful candidate will be required to liaise with staff & volunteers within Kildare Youth Services, clients & referral agents of the Youth Counselling Service, and other voluntary & statutory agencies.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- To observe professional standards in respect of confidentiality and boundary keeping with regard to the Counselling Service.
- To attend to reception functions e.g. welcoming clients, attending to telephone & personal queries from clients and referral agents.
- To be effective in the day-to-day administration functions of the Youth Counselling Service e.g. referral processing, typing, recording of statistics, filing etc.
- Administration Support and diary management for the Youth Counselling team.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
The successful candidate will be employed by Kildare Youth Services (KYS) on a 12 month fixed-term contract, including a 6 month probationary period.
Closing date for applications is 5pm on Friday 28th February 2019. Interviews are scheduled for 8th March 2019.
For job description and application form contact Kildare Youth Services on email@example.com or on 045 856968
Completed applications by KYS electronic application form only to: Lorraine Shortt, Youth Counselling Coordinator on firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed application forms must contain details of three referees (including your current or most recent employer).