NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
We are a community (not for profit) crèche, mainly for children of parents who are on low income or unwaged, or who wish to return to employment, education or training. We provide a service for 34 children aged between 1 year and 5 years.
We are seeking to appoint an Early Years Manager, on a specific purpose contract, to commence as soon as possible.
This is a great opportunity for a warm and caring person who wishes to lead and support our highly motivated and enthusiastic team in the provision of excellent early childhood care and education.
- a recognised qualification in early childhood care and education;
- a minimum of 4 years’ experience in a childcare service, of which at least 2 years’ experience has been in a full-time supervisory/managerial role;
- an in-depth understanding of the developmental needs of children;
- an up-to-date working knowledge of the latest developments in the early years sector;
- a passionate commitment to the provision of the highest standards of education and care in early years;
- a proven track record in management and supervision within a high standard childcare service, with experience of implementing Aistear & Síolta;
- effective leadership skills and excellent interpersonal, communication, organisational and administrative skills;
- competent computer skills.
- BA in Early Childhood Care and Education (or equivalent).
- Experience of the online PIP system.
- HACCP training.
The position is full-time. A specific purpose contract will apply. Attractive salary. Reserved on-site car-parking space available.
Please forward curriculum vitae and covering letter for the attention of Vivienne Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for receipt of applications is Tuesday 19th February 2019 at noon.
If you require further information, please contact Vivienne on 087 4128012.
Please note: only applicants who are called for interview will be contacted.
Ard Sunflower Crèche is an equal opportunities employer.