NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
Galway City & County Youth & Family Support
Foróige, the National Youth Development Organisation, which promotes and fosters youth development through the operation of various youth services in urban and rural areas throughout the country, in partnership with Dublin & Dun Laoghaire Education & Training Board, invite applications for the following vacancy:
Project Worker (Fixed Term Contract)
The aim of the Family Support Service Project is to provide Family Support Services for children, young people and families in their own community. The Project Worker will provide intensive family support to children, young people and their parents who are experiencing adversity in response to individual and family need.
The successful applicant will have the following essential requirements;
- Education to National Diploma or Degree standard in social care or other relevant field.(E)
- Minimum 1 year relevant experience in the area (E)
- Ability to work in an efficient manner. (E)
- Car owner with full driving licence (E)
- Knowledge and understanding of Foróige, and TUSLA Family support projects based in Galway (D)
- Knowledge of other youth, community and family support projects in the County. (D)
PLEASE VIEW THE JOB SPEC (SEE BELOW) FOR FULL DETAILS ON ALL REQUIREMENTS.
HOW TO APPLY:
The job spec and Foróige Job application form can be downloaded from this page and can also be downloaded from the ‘careers’ section of our website www.foroige.ie. Applications for this vacancy should be made by way of Foróige Job Application form only. Completed application forms can be emailed to email@example.com
Closing date for receipt of applications is 5pm 15th February 2019. Applications received after this deadline will not be accepted.
Foróige is committed to a policy of Equality of Opportunity in its employment practices.