NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
JOIN OUR MULTI-DISCIPLINARY CONSULTING TEAM – WE ARE RECRUITING!
Flexible, Part-Time Opportunities for Psychologists and Social Workers
Cork, Mid-West and Dublin areas
Attractive Rates & Benefits
WHO ARE WE?
Key Assets Consulting Services is a premium one stop shop providing high quality, independent, assessment and consultancy services across a breadth of sectors, including child and family services, child care and family law proceedings. We are part of the Key Assets Group; Key Assets, The Children’s Services Provider, (www.keyassets.org) is an international group of companies delivering flexible child and family social services solutions across three continents. As a social enterprise group we offer innovative client centred services to government and non-government partners.
If you are a psychologist, guardian ad litem or social worker, here at Key Assets Consulting we can offer a variety of flexible work opportunities on a contractual basis. When you join Key Assets Consulting you join more than an agency, you become part of our valued professional team backed by a well-developed quality assurance and professional support system.
All our professionals at Key Assets Consulting have access to a strong benefits package including:
- Direct, straight-forward payment and invoicing support – we pay you direct on completion of the report/consultation.
- Attractive professional fees per assessment /service package.
- Mileage /Travel expenses paid monthly.
- Free CPD – we provide all our professionals with free access to high quality training in Court-room skills and report-writing for legal purposes. Additional training options are available annually on relevant specialist areas (e.g. attachment assessment, specialist skills for assessing younger children).
- Discounted professional indemnity insurance via Group Scheme.
- Sharing of latest professional research/reports/policy information – with access to relevant journal articles.
- Marketing of your expertise.
- Well-developed Quality Assurance system – including complimentary proof-reading service
- Accessible consultation with our experienced staff.
- Flexible working hours – you decide how many cases you want to work on monthly. We issue suitable referrals to you within your caseload limit, matched to your skills set, as they become available.
At Key Assets Consulting, we support you, so you can concentrate on directing your professional skills to deliver better outcomes for children and families.
WHAT LEVEL EXPERIENCE/QUALIFICATIONS IS REQUIRED?
- Recognised professional qualification in Psychology (all sub-divisions welcome) or Social Work (NQSW) is essential.
- Appropriate registration with relevant professional membership body (PSI/CORU).
- Minimum of 3 years, full-time, post qualification experience working with children & families is essential (5yrs+ desirable).
- Experience in preparing comprehensive, well-structured professional reports for Court is essential.
- Experience as expert witness or giving oral testimony for Court desirable
- Requires the ability to work on own initiative, in a flexible and creative manner, within agency policies and procedures and in accordance with relevant statutory provisions.
- Keen procedural knowledge of relevant legislation; Child Care Act, 1991 (as amended), Children First Act (2015), Family Law Act (1995), Children & Family Relationships Act (2015).
- Commitment to delivering high quality services to our clients in an inclusive manner.
- Well-developed skills set for working sensitively with children and families.
- Specific experience in the following areas is a distinct advantage; parenting capacity, child & family reunification, attachment assessments and reports.
- Must have own car and full driving licence.
- Garda Vetting procedures will apply.
HOW TO APPLY?
- Please visit Careers with FFI for an application form and job description or email email@example.com to request these documents directly.
- To have an informal discussion about work opportunities, please contact Sarah Treacy on 087-7024569 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email completed application forms to email@example.com
Closing date for receipt of applications is: Monday, 11th Feb. 2019
*Please note, Dublin region interviews will take place on Fri, 22nd Feb., 2019 at Key Assets & FFI Offices, Grantham House, Grantham Street, Dublin 8.
**Cork/Mid-West Interviews will take place on 25th Feb. / 1st March 2019.