Aspire Plus: Residential Social Care vacancies in:
Our New Short-term residential service for under 12s in Kildare
Aspire Plus is a new innovative residential service, developed by Orla Ryan in conjunction with Colum Smith. We are currently recruiting experienced, energetic and enthusiastic social care workers to join our new service in Kildare. If you are a team player, who is ready for a new challenge and you are interested in working creatively with children aged under 12, in need of short term-emergency placements, contact us today.
Our New Specialist Attachment service for under 12s in Leinster.
Aspire Plus is a new innovative residential service, developed by Orla Ryan in conjunction with Colum Smith. This is a very exciting opportunity to join a specialist service, where team members will receive focused training in the area of attachment and trauma, in order to support them in them role. We are currently recruiting experienced, energetic and enthusiastic social care workers to join our new service in Leinster. If you are interested in joining our team, contact us today.
- Social Care: A qualification at degree level on the National Framework of Qualifications in Social Care, Social Work, Psychology or Youth Work (or other relevant discipline)
- Health Care: QQI Level 5 Certificate in Health Care, Applied Social Care or equivalent.
- Current full clean driver’s licence
- Complete Garda Vetting on application
- Client focus, compassion and empathy are essential to the role
- Team work as well as flexibility and the ability to work off one’s own initiative are vital
All applications should include cover letter and CV and should be e-mailed to: email@example.com