Aspire Plus: Management Vacancies for a Manager and Deputy Manager in:
Our New Short-term Residential Service for under 12s in Kildare
Aspire Plus is a new innovative residential service, developed by Orla Ryan in conjunction with Colum Smith. We are currently recruiting an experienced, energetic and enthusiastic Manager and Deputy Manager, to join our new service and lead the opening of our house in Kildare. This is an exciting opportunity to join a service, which will be creative and supportive in our responses to children in need of short-term placements. If you have strong leadership skills, and you are ready for a new challenge, contact us today.
Our New Specialist Attachment service for under 12s in Leinster
Aspire Plus is a new innovative residential service, developed by Orla Ryan in conjunction with Colum Smith. We are currently recruiting an experienced, motivated and enthusiastic Manager and Deputy Manager, to join our new service. This is a very exciting opportunity to join an attachment and trauma-informed service, which will be therapeutic in response to the complex needs of children who are struggling within their foster placements. Our goal is to engage in early intervention with children and their foster families, in order to reduce the possibility of placement breakdown. Children and foster families will be supported through an attachment-informed lens. If you have strong leadership skills and are interested in working therapeutically with children under 12, contact us today.
- Minimum 3 years managerial experience in a residential unit.
- Social Care: A qualification at degree level on the National Framework of Qualifications in Social Care, Social Work, Psychology or Youth Work (or other relevant discipline)
- Health Care: QQI Level 5 Certificate in Health Care, Applied Social Care or equivalent.
- Current full clean driver’s licence
- Complete Garda Vetting on application
- Client focus, compassion and empathy are essential to the role
- Team work as well as flexibility and the ability to work off one’s own initiative are vital
All applications should include cover letter and CV and should be e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org