Ireland’s leading children’s charity is recruiting:
Barnardos was established in 1962. We work with vulnerable children and their families and campaign for the rights of all children.
Barnardos is Ireland’s leading charity providing services to children and families and we collaborate closely with Tusla, the HSE and other state and community and voluntary agencies.
We provide practical and professional supports for children, young people and families in over 40 centres and services in Ireland and in 2017 we worked with over 15,000 children and families.
Barnardos deliver services and support through:
Barnardos is committed to a needs-led, outcomes focused approach in our delivery of services to children and families.
We work with children to help build their resilience; by focusing on their social, emotional, physical and educational development.
We help parents to strengthen their parenting skills, improve their relationship with their child and help them to meet their child’s needs
Barnardos is recruiting for the following roles across Ireland
If you are interested in changing the lives of children and families, get in touch today
- Early Years Development Co-ordinator, Dublin 8
- Roots of Empathy Co-ordinator (P/T), Claregalway with travel to Midlands, West & North West (re-advertisement)
- 2 x Project Workers (P/T), Southill & Moyross, Limerck city
- Project Worker, Mahon, Cork city
- Project Worker (P/T), Tallaght, Dublin 24 (re-advertisement)
- Administration Worker (P/T), Enniscorthy
- Cleaner (P/T), Tallaght, Dublin 24
For full job descriptions and individual closing dates check out www.barnardos.ie/jobs
Shortlisting will apply (please note, cv’s are not accepted on their own, candidates must complete and submit our application form through our website).
Cv’s are accepted only in addition to submission of a fully completed application form.