We are currently recruiting for the position of Executive Administrator / PA
Ideal Care Services is an all inclusion programme with a designated mind set for Children, family and Young people that require a comprehensive and sustainable resolution for their underlying difficulties to make a successful transition to adulthood. With many of them likely to present with a high degree of vulnerability and dependency and will stay with them until their difficulties have been relieved or manageable. Ideal care believes each child, young person and family needs reassurance in our present world and we are here to walk through with them.
Administration Assistant duties:
- To answer all enquiries via telephone and email.
- To meet and greet customers and external visitors.
- To support the General and Assistant Manager in all areas including marketing and
Personal Assistant duties:
- Taking care of the manager’s travel arrangements including the booking of transport, accommodation and possibly visas.
- Taking notes at a manager’s meetings.
- Creating reports, presentations, briefing papers, and other documents.
- Meeting visitors and treating them with courtesy.
- Ensuring the manager is fully prepared for meetings.
- Creating and maintaining office systems including data management.
- Handling phone calls and requests.
- Be the first point of contact for all HR-related queries
- Administer HR-related documentation, such as contracts of employment
- Ensure the relevant HR database is up to date, accurate and complies with legislation
- Set up interviews and issue relevant correspondence
- Petty cash record and monthly checks
- Organising and servicing meetings (producing agendas and taking minutes
- Any Invoices are printed or photocopied, filed
- Log anything daily petty cash
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Business Degree preferable or equivalent.
- Previous experience in relevant area
- Strong Computing skills with knowledge of Microsoft products.
- Exceptional communications skills essential including excellent listening skills and the ability to maintain composure to positively deal with and resolve challenging customer queries.
- Strong report writing skills and strong customer focus with proven problem-solving skills essential.
- Fluency in English and German (preferable)
- Proficient in the MS Office suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to perform tasks quickly, accurately and professionally
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent time management skills
- Flexibility and prioritization of key daily and weekly tasks.
Please send CV and the names, addresses and telephone numbers of three referees that we may contact to:
Karen Akwuobi, HR Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org