Team Leader Social Care Worker (Full-Time) & Social Care Workers (Full-Time)
Employer: Horizon House , North Dublin
Horizon House provides medium to long term accommodation for up to 4 young people in a residential home based in North Dublin City.
We are currently seeking to recruit a Team Leader Social Care Worker (Full-Time) & Social Care Workers (Full-Time)
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- To work for Horizon House within the authority delegated to him/her by the manager;
- To maintain a safe and healthy living environment through:
- Adherence to safety and security protocols
- Ensuring that the environment is maintained to a high standard at all times
- To provide a wide range of interventions, support and supervision to residents;
- To assist the manager in the running of the service;
- Any other duties as designated by the Manager.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Have a recognised qualification in social care, Social Work, psychology or Nursing.
- Essential competencies: communication skills, commitment to providing the highest level of service, openness to change, professionalism, compassionate, respect for others.
- Ability to demonstrate the skills required to work in the area of residential care.
- Desirable: Experience of working in the area of residential care.
Horizon House is an equal opportunities employer
To Apply please contact Gwen the manager with completed Application Form (attached below) and your CV via email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date 31st January 2019.
Thank-you for your interest to be a part of Horizon House. Wishing you success in your application.