NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
Youth Project Coordinator, CDYS Mitchelstown – 30 hours a week
Cloyne Diocesan Youth Services (in partnership with Cork ETB under the DCYA Revised Youth Funding Scheme) wish to recruit a Youth Worker to coordinate the current Youth Project in Mitchelstown (30 Hours a week).
We are seeking a highly qualified, experienced, motivated and capable youth worker with a flexible, positive and can do attitude. The person must have substantial experience of working with at risk young people in a targeted manner.
The successful candidates will be involved in direct youth work, as well as coordinating the youth project, staff and volunteers in Mitchelstown.
Applicants must have:
- A recognised third level qualification in Youth Work
- Minimum 2 year experience in coordinating a youth project is essential.
- Skills and experience in working with the target group and with locally based youth and community groups.
- Excellent communication, facilitation and networking skills.
- Experience of coordinating and supporting staff and volunteers
- A high level of I.T and Administrative skills
- Imaginative, flexible and can do approach to working with young people
Please send an application form and cover letter, BY POST ONLY, outlining your experience and suitability for the post to
Finance and Administration Manager,
CDYS Regional Office,
Mallow Youth Centre,
Deadline for applications January 18th at 12 noon
CDYS is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Short listing will apply
For further information, job description and application please go to www.cdys.ie