The Childhood Development Initiative Clg
Recruitment of Ante-natal to Three Initiative Coordinator 2018
Ante-natal to Three Initiative (ATTI) Coordinator.
As part of CDIs Ante-natal to Three Initiative, we are recruiting a dynamic, skilled communicator, to improve connections between primary care services in Tallaght West (particularly GPs, Practice Nurses and PHNs), and maternity hospital services, so that families experience connected, comprehensive and effective services.
Key responsibilities include:
- Identifying what is working well in terms of inter disciplinary engagement and building on these mechanisms;
- Developing and implementing of an Infant Mental Health Strategy;
- Promoting best practice and monitoring of outcomes;
- Identifying areas which would benefit from improvement, and gaps in policies and procedures, and developing appropriate responses to these in collaboration with local partners.
The successful candidate will have:
- A relevant third level qualification;
- A good working knowledge of Irish health services, particularly those relating to pregnancy and young children;
- Experience of working across organisations and sectors to improve outcomes for children and families or other population groups;
- Project and change management expertise, including an ability to manage complex projects;
- Excellent communication skills, and ability to manage resistance and motivate engagement;
- Problem solving approach and ability to work creatively and inclusively.
Full details of the post including the Job Description and an application form can be found at www.twcdi.ie or phone 01 494 0030.
Applications and CV to be submitted to email@example.com by 4pm on Wednesday 14th November 2018.