Job Title: Grant Finance Officer
Reporting to: Finance Manager
Direct Reports: None
Contract Type: Fixed term, full-time
Contract Duration: 3 years
Location: Dublin with overseas travel
Human Dignity Foundation (HDF) was established in 2004 and became a limited life foundation in 2009. HDF will complete its grant-making in 2021 and has supported over 60 projects worldwide to a value of USD65m.
HDF currently has 5.6 FTE staff comprised of:
- Executive Director
- Senior Programme Officer x 2 – MEL & Harmful Practices
- Communication Manager
- Finance Manager
- Office Manager
Children grow up safe from child sexual abuse and harmful traditional practices
Guided by our vision Human Dignity Foundation supports relevant organisations to expand and improve their work with children and young people. We do this by making grants to not-for-profit organisations that have a shared approach to working with children and young people.
- Passion for our vision and mission
- Accountability to programme participants, grantees and other donors
- Courage to fund courageous work, to challenge the status quo, to admit our mistakes
- Excellence in all that we do
To strengthen risk management and financial control across HDF’s portfolio of grantees.
Please see Job Description attached below.
Closing Date: Thursday 20th September 2018