St Catherine’s Community Services Centre
St Joseph’s Rd, Carlow
Childcare Practitioners & Relief Panel
St. Catherine’s Community Services Centre wish to recruit the following positions
- Childcare Practitioner (40 Hours)
- Childcare Practitioner (25 Hours)
- Relief Panel of Childcare Practitioners
- A child centered communicator with a thorough knowledge of child development and its application in practice.
- A minimum Level 5 but a Level 7/8 qualification in Early Childhood Education & Care is desirable
- A minimum of one years’ experience working in a childcare setting.
To apply please forward the completed Application Form and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience, qualifications and qualities to the Childcare Manager, St. Catherine’s Community Services Centre, St. Joseph’s Road, Carlow, R93 T4C6 or email to email@example.com by Monday, 24th September 2018. Please note CV’s will not be accepted. Applications may be considered for other childcare positions that arise in St. Catherine’s Community Services Centre.
St Catherine’s is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes suitably qualified applicants from all sectors of society.