Finance & Administration Support Manager (Part time)
Solas Project is a charity with a vision to see an Ireland where all children and young people truly know their self-worth and can take full advantage of their potential. We are achieving this through providing a range of innovative interventions that equip and empower young people to reach their full potential, live life to the full and participate fully in society.
The Finance and Administration Support Manager will work within the spirit of Solas Project’s vision with a primary focus will be the development and implementation of structures that will deliver objectives in line with the project’s strategic plan and ethos. We invite appropriately qualified individuals to apply who are committed to the healthy development of young people, have a creative approach and are enthusiastic about leading, managing and monitoring performance within a demanding and challenging environment.
- Responsible for managing all aspects of accounting functions and processes for Solas Project to meet the requirements and criteria of our funders, statutory bodies etc.
- Manage the delivery of accurate & timely financial reports to the CEO and the Board.
- Drive improvements and efficiencies in accounting operations processes.
- Responsible for HR administration
- Responsible for first line IT support and ensuring that systems are in place to secure and protect data in line with best practice
Please see Role Specification attached below.
To apply please send a CV and cover letter to: Amy Carey, Solas Project 40 Marrowbone Lane, Dublin 8 by Tuesday 31st July 2018.