NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
TEAM LEADER / PERSON IN CHARGE
Maternity Leave Contract
ChildVision is the only dedicated centre of its kind in Ireland providing education and training for visually impaired children. These children range in age from birth through to young adults, all have a visual impairment but many have additional disabilities.
We are currently recruiting for a suitably qualified and experienced individual to lead a team of highly skilled social care professionals providing a residential service to young people with vision impairment, the successful candidate will have:
- a strong commitment to person centred care
- excellent managerial and IT skills
- the ability and experience to lead a team effectively
- a good working knowledge of the HIQA standards and relevant legislation
- a minimum level seven qualification in social care
- full, clean driving licence
Applications in writing, together with copies of qualifications, details of three referees to email@example.com by 12 noon on Thursday 19th July 2018
NB1 Full reference checks and garda vetting will apply in respect of the successful applicant.
NB2 it is envisaged that the successful applicant will be in post by the commencement of the new academic year, subject to the receipt of satisfactory reference checking /vetting and consequently interviews will take place shortly after the closing date.