Ireland’s leading children’s charity is recruiting:
HR Administrator – Dublin City Centre
Fulltime & Permanent
Salary: €23,187 - €35,919
Christchurch Square, Dublin 8.
The full job title for this role is Administration Worker, you’ll find the role under that heading on the Barnardos website.
What does the Human Resources Department do?
The HR department works closely with managers and employees across the organisation and with external agencies to ensure that all employees receive a supportive HR service and that Barnardos meets its statutory obligations in relation to employment in Barnardos.
Barnardos currently has 440 employees.
The HR department’s functions include:
- Co-ordinating the recruitment and selection of new employees.
- HR administration such as issuing contracts of employment etc.
- Overseeing the Garda Vetting process for staff.
- Updating attendance records to ensure staff are paid correctly.
- Providing support to managers and staff on HR policies and queries.
- Co-ordinating the Health and Safety function across the organisation.
What will the HR Administrator do?
The post holder will provide administration support to a busy HR dept which will include, updating our HR database with staff absences, general HR administration and supporting the recruitment of vacancies in the National Office.
The post holder will answer any HR queries that staff and managers may have.
This is an ideal position for someone who has some HR Administration experience and who is looking to gain more experience in a large organisation.
- A minimum of two years direct relevant experience is essential.
The following are essential requirements for this post:
- Junior Certificate or equivalent minimum level of education.
- Working ability in IT Systems (including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and the use of databases) and finance skills.
- A qualification in HR is desirable but not essential.
For the full job description and our application form check out www.barnardos.ie/jobs.
Closing date: 12noon Friday 29th June 2018.
Interviews date: Thursday 19th July 2018.