We offer a free confidential listening service to women and their children (living in the West Cork area) who are or have been abused by an intimate partner.
- A Confidential listening and support service.
- Continual support for women whatever their choice.
- Appointments by arrangement in the office or at a safe location.
- Drop-in service in Bantry and Skibbereen.
- Court Accompaniment.
- Appointment accompaniment: we will accompany you to the Health Service Executive, social welfare, solicitors, and Guards where possible.
- Transport in crisis.
- Subsidised counselling.
Freephone Helpline 1800 203 136
Every Tuesday from 10 AM to 5 PM
Other weekday mornings 10 AM to 1 PM
Afternoons 1 PM to 5 PM whenever possible
Bantry Office 027 53847
9 AM to 5.30 PM Monday to Friday
This number can be used to make an appointment with a support worker.
Skibbereen Outreach, Fridays 11 AM to 2 PM 028 23607