The Irish Senior Citizens Parliament is a National Organisation of Older People.
The Parliament is organised on a non-sectarian / non-political basis.
The Aim of the Parliament is to give:
- A voice to Senior Citizens in the issues, which affect the quality of their lives.
- To work for improvement in the living standards of Older People.
- To represent Older People's issues to Government.
- The Senior Citizens Parliament, with the help of its affiliated organisations, can be an effective voice for Senior Citizens.
- Organisations which represent Senior Citizens at National and Local level are invited to affiliate to the Parliament and participate in its work to improve the quality of life for Senior Citizens.
Irish Senior Citizens Parliament
90 Fairview Strand, Dublin 3.
Tel: 01 - 856 1243
Fax: 01 - 856 1245