Many people who are vulnerable or who live alone are often distracted by the fear of crime, vandalism, harassment and above all isolation.
HOMELink is a FREE, confidential and comprehensive telephone support service designed to respond to the social difficulties that people may experience when living alone.
HOMELink is a home support service that has been established to:
1. Monitor the well-being of its Members.
2. Keep Members up-to-date on services, appointments, social activities and events in their area.
The Objectives of HOMELink:
- To improve the quality of life of older people living in their homes in areas in and around Bray (Co. Wicklow).
- To increase the feeling of safety and security in the home for older or more vulnerable people in the community.
- To provide greater social contact and opportunities to stay active in the community.
- To help older or more vulnerable in the community people to have the confidence to continue living in their own homes.
APC Building, Southern Cross Business Park,
Boghall Road, Bray, Co. Wicklow.
Telephone: 01 – 201 4473
Fax: 01 – 276 5540