The Mayo LES is a free, voluntary and confidential service offering one-to-one guidance and support to unemployed people looking for work.
We are a one-stop-shop that can provide:
- Information on full and part time job vacancies, job clubs
- Career guidance and counselling
- Employment mediation on a one-to-one basis
- Information on full and part time vocational training and education courses
- Post-placement service
- CV preparation
- Free typing, faxing and photocopying service
Who can avail of this free service?
Registered long-term unemployed
Dependent spouse of a long-term unemployed person
Early school leaver
Person with disability
Other relevant disadvantage groups recognised locally e.g. rural resettlement.
Mayo Main Office Contact
Tel: 094 9026468
Fax: 094 9026469