Bray Area Partnership’s Local Employment Service provides the following services for people who are unemployed in the Bray area:
- One to-one support to help you explore your options, prepare a CV, identify relevant education and training options, plan your career and apply for jobs.
- Interview skills training courses and one-to-one mock interviews for a particular job - contact Ross on 01 2868266.
- Free Job Alert weekly email service for our clients with round-up of job vacancies and education and training opportunities in Bray and surrounding areas;
- Information relevant to your needs on areas such as welfare to work, education, housing, health service and social welfare entitlements, and government employment support schemes.
- We may also be able to help with education and training costs.
Bray Area Partnership Local Employment Service
86 Main Street
Tel: 01 276 5592