The IFPA (Irish Family Planning Association) is a national voluntary organisation and registered charity which has been pioneering reproductive health and rights in Ireland since 1969.
The IFPA, its Members, Affiliates and Supporters:
- Promote and Protect individual basic human rights in reproductive and sexual health, relationships and sexuality.
- Promote and Defend the right of all persons, including young people, to decide freely the number and spacing of their children (if any), so that every child is a wanted child.
- Campaign for the removal, and resist the introduction of, any laws restricting access to, or the local availability of, sexual and reproductive health services, including safe abortion.
- Are committed to obtaining equal rights for women and young people, and to their empowerment in obtaining full participation in, and benefit from, social, political and economic development.
- Are committed to working in alliance with all those who share our aims, and in co-operation with interested government and non-governmental bodies.
Irish Family Planning Association (IFPA)
42A Pearse Street, Dublin 2
Tel: 01 607 4456 / Fax: 01 607 4486