IASE - Irish Association of Supported Employment - is a national voluntary organisation which was established in February 1994 with the aim of promoting and developing supported employment throughout Ireland.
IASE is the representative voice of over 500 members in Ireland.
IASE's mission is to promote best practice in Supported Employment for people with disabilities in Ireland.
What we Do
- IASE Organise structured opportunities for our members to learn from through conferences, workshops and seminars.
- Provide members with a support service through regional networks throughout Ireland.
- Lobby policy makers and decision makers on common critical issues.
- Promote Supported Employment through a regular newsletter, website and other publications.
Who do we work with
IASE work in collaboration with representatives from the following areas:
- Disability Groups and Organisations
- Employers Organisations
- The Trade Union Movement
- Government Departments
- State Training Agencies
- European Groups
- University and other Training Organisation
No 3 Broadhaven House
Lower Barrack Street, Belmullet, Co Mayo
Tel: 097 828 94