The National Association for Acquired Brain Injury (ABI) 'Aims to bring about positive change in the lives of all those affected by an acquired brain injury'
Headway Ireland campaigns for more services for those affected by ABI.
We also directly provides the following services:
- National Telephone Helpline 1890 200 278, Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
- Training Services for people with ABI
- Counselling Services for those with ABI and their families/carers
- Day Activity for people with ABI
- Network of Support Groups
- Family Liaison Workers (Cork, Kerry)
Off Blackhall Place,
Dublin 7, Ireland
Tel: (01) 60 40 800
Fax: (01)60 41 700
Helpline: 1890 200 278