CoAction provides development and lifestyle enhancement for people with intellectual disabilities in West Cork
Providing community based services in a caring environment, from early childhood through the education pathway into a supportive, self-sustaining adult lifestyle.
- CoAction seeks to enable people to have more control in everyday life and is inclusive in planning for positive change in people's lives.
- In CoAction we listen to each other and to the needs of individuals, embracing innovation that results in positive ways of empowering people.
- We promote anti-discriminatory practices throughout the organisation.
- We respond to ideas and act in an open manner to complaints. We place a strong value on our workforce we believe this is reflected in the way the people who work at CoAction value service users.
- We consider all people are entitled to receive the highest quality service available within our resources. CoAction believes in diversity, dignity, privacy and honesty.
- We will be person-centred at an organisational level and at an individual level
- We will be consistently cost effective and competitive financially
- We will build strong partnerships with all stakeholders
- We will support and enable people to live the lives they choose
CoAction provides a local Service For local Needs in West Cork, with centres in Bantry, Beara, Clonakilty, Dunmanway and Skibbereen.
CoAction West Cork
Slip, Bantry, Co Cork.
Tel: 027 50114
Fax: 027 50121