“To facilitate the empowerment of women through education training and community enterprise development”
Aims & Objectives:
- To facilitate women in identifying their needs and in developing their potential through the provision of appropriate personal development and educational programmes opportunities
- To provide learning and training experiences, which address the needs identified.
- To provide childcare facilities for attendees of the projects educational activities, for parents attending other Community Education Programmes and for families in the community who have been identified as in need of this support.
- To promote equality and progression of all women regardless of colour, creed or culture.
- To work closely with state agencies and make effective use of allocated resources.
- To deliver all our services with professional and client centred approach, respectful of the adult status of our employees and trainees.
- To assess and review projects on an on-going basis.
Areas of Work:
- Community Development Project
- Childcare/Pre-School Services
- Community Education Back to Education Initiative
- FÁS Community Employment Project
- FÁS Local Training Initiative Programme
- Mullingar Community Counselling Service
- Mullingar Homecare Services
Parish Community Centre,
Tel: +353 (0)44 934 3432