Northwest Roscommon Community Development Project will endeavor to improve the quality of life in the area by encouraging participation and by supporting equality of access and outcome for all.
We undertake that all the activities, policies and programmes will reflect a respect for diversity and will be developed in a flexible, caring, friendly, enjoyable and safe way.
- Improve the quality of life for older People in the community.
- Facilitate the development and expansion of services for young people.
- Establish Community Transport Scheme in order to ensure that all communities in the CDP'S area can avail of services and activities within the area, the county or the region.
- Support community and voluntary activity in the CDP catchment area.
- Develop NW Roscommon CDP as a learning organisation that reflects and reviews its activities, policies and procedures and which is inclusive of local communities.
North West Roscommon CDP
Community Resource Centre
Phone 094 9862565