Hospital Family Resource Centre is a voluntary organisation working with individuals and groups to improve the quality of life for people in the East County Limerick area.
The main objectives in this are:
- To provide a premises accessible to everyone in the wider community.
- To provide inclusive support, developmental and recreation opportunities for people in the target area.
- To promote social inclusion through Community Development.
- To provide support and training for management and staff.
- To network with other groups and agencies to seek to influence policy to achieve our goals.
- To raise awareness of and provide information on issues related to social exclusion in the area.
Current areas of work include:
- Lobbying in relation to disability Issues, adult Education, elderly
- Support, parent Support, childcare, violence against women, women's health and counselling.
Hospital Family Resource Centre
Tel: 061 383884