Cork Environmental Forum is a cross sectoral, umbrella organisation of approximately 650 organisations groups and individuals mostly from the Cork region.
Our Mission Statement:
To foster, promote and implement sustainable development within the Cork Region.
Cork Environmental Forum Goals
- To satisfy the local features of UNCED Agenda 21 and the EU 5th Action Programme on the environment.
- To support sustainable development which achieves a good quality of life in a good quality environment.
- To provide a forum for all parties with an interest in the environment to engage in debate on current environmental issues and seek agreement on ways of resolving them.
- To stimulate and sustain the level of active environmental awareness, concern and care among the people of Cork.
- To participate in local, national and international Local Agenda 21 networks.
Cork Environmental Forum,
c/o B. Connolly,
Tel / Fax: +353 (0)23 8839700