Bray Area Partnership is a local development company working in the greater Bray area.
We work to:
- tackle disadvantage and social exclusion in the local area;
- increase equality of access to information, education, training and employment for our most marginalised local individuals and groups; and
- empower local people and communities to have a say on issues that affect them, identify their own needs and make positive change in their lives.
We do this by
- bringing together all sectors of the local community to identify the real needs and issues for our most disadvantaged groups and communities
- using a joined up approach to take coherent joint action that will make a real difference, such as setting up focused initiatives, services and projects in the community;
- providing a range of direct services and supports to individuals and groups through our community, education, employment and enterprise programmes;
- bringing substantial funding and investment into the local area and providing funding to a range of vital local services;
- building the capacity of local people and communities to have a real say on issues that affect them and engage with statutory and community bodies and public representatives on the development and delivery of local and national services;
- promoting awareness, knowledge and uptake of the many statutory, voluntary and community services available to people in our community;
- ongoing policy work to bring about change that will improve the situation for the people, groups and communities we serve.
Bray Area Partnership
4 Prince of Wales Terrace
t: 01 286 8266
f: 01 286 8700