Rosbrien Education and Substance Information Network (RESIN) Support young people and their families in Our Lady Of Lourdes community to make informed choices towards a healthier lifestyle and promote a sense of community. The values underpinning our work include: Participation, Consultation, and Equality.
To contribute to and enhance education training and information on substance use / misuse in the local community.
To contribute to relevant Networks with a view to influencing policy decisions which impact on the Community.
To develop and maintain an efficient RESIN group that will engage the views.
- Explore new innovative education / training programmes
- Design and deliver a programme of activities
- Design and deliver a range of drug and alcohol education and training programmes
- Encourage local participation
- Regular information days at local level min of 2 per year
- Compile a list of provision of course and training within the community
- Identify gaps in provision
- Explore new and innovative programme
- Develop an innovative approach to providing access to user friendly information in relation to alcohol and drugs
- Network with other community drug projects at local regional and national level.
49 Clarina Court
Tel 061 318370