Mission Statement: "To support and encourage young people to be active participants in shaping their futures"
- Service Delivery: Delivering comprehensive and accountable services that are young people centred
- Participation: Supporting young people to experience participation and citizenship thus strengthening their involvement in community life
- Advocacy: Giving young people a voice in how they live, learn, work and play and protecting and safeguarding their interests
- Leadership: Inspiring others with direction and insights by modelling values, ethics and skills
- Partnership: Working with others to enhance achievements and opportunities for young people
- Excellence: Work to achieving best practice in all activities and services.
Youth Service Training Centre,
5 Lower Glentworth Street, Limerick
Tel: 061 - 412 444
Fax: 061 - 412 795
Youth Service Administration
Youth Information Bureau
Ballyloughran Activity Centre
Lisselton, Co. Kerry.
Tel: 068 47222, Fax: 068 47223