The Irish Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children (ISPCC) believes that good child care, which values childhood and acknowledges children's rights as individuals and full citizens, is synonymous with good child protection.
All ISPCC policy and practice has 5 key objectives:
- To facilitate better child / parent relationships;
- To facilitate better understanding of children's needs and better nurturing of children;
- To eliminate all violence and abuse in the family or towards children in general;
- To improve attitudes towards children;
- Promoting the rights & citizenship of children in line with the UN Convention on the rights of the child.
29 Lower Baggot Street, Dublin 2
Telephone: 01 676 79 60
Fax: 01 678 90 12