F.A.C.T. supports dads and their children:
- to maintain an equal father and child relationship;
- to help divert family dispute during a relationship or marriage breakup from the district courts and aim them towards a mediation settlement;
- to campaign for father's recognition as an equal parent with all state bodies;
- to eliminate the McDonald dad stigma;
- to campaign that childrens natural human right to a family life with both parents is up held with both Irish and European constitution.
- court applications.
- welfare entitlements.
- domestic violence.
- anger management referral.
- legal advice referral.
- self representation.
- court accompaniment.
- group support.
- one to one support.
Meetings take place at the Waterford Area Partnership offices
(Westgate Retail Park, Tramore Road, Waterford) 2nd and last Thursday of each month; support meetings are held on the first Thursday of each month and committee meetings held on last Thursday of each month. Please phone in advance to confirm meeting been facilitated. There is no committee meetings during July and August of each year.
David O'Hanlon 083 3525803 / 051 844575