Chernobyl Children’s Project International (CCPI) was established by Adi Roche in 1991 to improve the quality of life of thousands of children and their communities in the heart of the Chernobyl zone.
To date CCPI has delivered over Euro 73 million worth of aid and brought over 17,000 children into Ireland on life-enhancing Rest & Recuperation.
The overall objective of the Project is to develop medical and humanitarian programmes that facilitate long-term sustainable community-based solutions.
Key programme areas include:
- Medical Care Programmes – including Cardiac, Community & Hospice Care and Life-Saving Operations and Surgery
- Rest & Recuperation Programme
- Day Care Centre Development
- Homes of Hope Project
- ‘Aid Direct’ Humanitarian Aid Programme
- Building & Construction Programme
Chernobyl Children’s Project
Chernobyl Children International
1A The Stables
Tel: +353 21 455 8774